2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 仙界幻境 League Of Legends Helper Tool (LOLHT) 6.0 - Minimap, ...
查看: 1698|回覆: 0
go

[閒聊討論] League Of Legends Helper Tool (LOLHT) 6.0 - Minimap, Lasthit, Bursts [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
14-11-22 
在線時間
0 小時 
1#
發表於 14-11-22 11:24 PM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
It's been more than 9 months since the first LOLHT was released and i am glad to announce that zero bans were reported so far! It's an easy tool which gives nice advantage and helps you climb the ladder!

First i will explain how to download and install the tool, after that i will explain the features in the tool with screenshots if possible.

How to download and install:

1) Download the tool from this link: xzone-reactor.com/xzone-reactor-application/rename_me.exe

2) Save it anywhere on the PC (no installation needed)

3) Start the tool and you will see the following message:

4) Do as it says, restart the tool and it will be auto-renamed for maximum security.

5) After it loads you will be prompted to login with username and password:

6) Please register a new account if you don't have one already, name it differently from the one you use in LoL also use a different password and never share your account details with anybody.

7) After you have registered your account, login into XZR APP with it.

8) After that on the left you will see a list with the available tools, please make your choice from LOLHT VIP or LOLHT Lite, later i will explain the differences between those two.

9) On the new dialog you have to choose if you need to use the "Current" version or "Older version", often NA/Eu/Br/Tr/Ru servers have the latest patch, and servers like "Garena/Vietnam/Philiphines have old versions" you will have to find which one of the tools doesn't give you errors and press [LOAD] to install it:

10) After that ... you are ready, just minimize XZR APP with loaded tab on LOLHT and you are ready, just make sure it says "LOADED" before you start playing games.

Note that you can start the tool after your LoL match has started to avoid any possible crashes/problems.

=======================================

League of Legends Skin Tester in included in LOLHT Lite and LOLHT VIP!
Just load LOLHT before the loading screen starts so it can detect what champion/skins you can use.
Screenshot during loading screen:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-24 04:37 AM , Processed in 0.029342 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存