2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 聊天討論版 太悶打左6百幾字出泥發下火,有d粗口唔好介意! ...
樓主: brttbrtt000
go

[討論] 太悶打左6百幾字出泥發下火,有d粗口唔好介意! [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
11-7-12 
在線時間
588 小時 

玩過星曲WEB 忍影世界

41#
發表於 11-7-30 03:25 PM |只看該作者

回復 33# 冰心冷刃 的帖子

用Bing翻譯你扁英文先
Oh, and to the left side into the longest year of both holidays, Why is it always when D, the Department can only do family survive a row of semi-otaku, or the Internet, live from the Well never open the computer, I really want to have a system stimulate both adventure holidays, but do not attempt recite recite all you estimate Dora A Dream Yeah, a talk there, alas, to stimulate the Department of the Air cartoon can only get into the side of the mud, long life solution point, a few months to properly low silly Han spent it in vain, you always want to go without me really so Yin Mubarak war, so killing a few guns out to cool, dead left on the worship worship Wuxi rump trouble, Why is life can be
Han, nausea, Otaku and real fruit d Department of spotting it a long slow drainage over both holidays, I really really want the Department to consult with the drainage, the drainage down to a low-what brain systems installed spring, Why can Han idiot day twist playing computer games even have nausea, according to family day I do not extrinsic Jiye: [day-dreaming, eating, playing computer games, training
Education, a street breakfast, occasionally out of Internet cafes] spotting count ah, Wu Tong University Xian really like the sun left for a vacation? Ancient people know about time is money, I have a minute money tied to the sun. Well, there Mieye to do, things I, I, who have to try it it saying baa wild side Do not know about the head and twist a rump
Mud, try? I tried your mother baa, baa than Hong Kong to try and pull you street people hanging off than if the Chief Executive Tajiri neuropathy pull you into the mountains, to support the KMT and the Communist Party of hanging it over to Pujie, go into the City Forum d old wild struggle with low high school students and if d Department of Nuisance wild fruit busy doing the first,
Last play you always hanging off than primary chicken Corps machine play sun, blowing my colleagues on the Forum recite the water to live off than d stealing money to buy what-you party bent Tajiri distinguished members of the first spring wild unlimited talk, hang your mother as early as two days out of the Street Chung twist than the live catch d baa elders told me about Jesus twist left me two a few minutes,
I buy lunch ye chiefs, most twisted tease about wild Chung Department of listening channel baa twist than the wild world by the love of Jesus than I carry Qudi, Han Mi Dixia do I Nuisance Wild Hello, Well enough of the Air twist left a few pages at night playing computer input twist a few bucks left two hundred Hong Kong dollars, the money you always end Jesus eat food handy Chung had black orange twist. Live root
Well, the wind hit you, Chung recite the wild live in a clean dust, hanging tail wind and beat you always lay Well twist hit, you estimate the friendship wave baa. Oh Well count the number of twist rump about the matter, waste Tajiri twist things than people, then I wash your floor, in short, boring friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

哦,和最長的一年兩個假期,左側的原因是它總是時 D、 部只能做家庭生存一排半-宅男,或互聯網,生活從井永遠不會打開電腦,我真的想要刺激系統兩個冒險假期,但不是嘗試背誦背誦所有您估計朵拉 A 夢啊說,唉,刺激空氣卡通系可以只有進入側的泥,壽命長的解決方案點、 幾個月正常低傻漢白花,你總是想要不帶我去果真如此賢穆巴拉克戰爭,所以來冷卻,殺了幾槍死亡左側崇拜崇拜無錫殘渣麻煩,可以為什麼就是生命
漢、 噁心、 宅男、 真正水果 d 系牠漫長的緩慢的排水,在這兩個假期,我真的真的想諮詢與渠務署、 低什麼大腦系統排水安裝的彈簧,甚至是玩電腦遊戲的韓白癡天麻花為什麼有噁心、 根據家庭的一天,我做不外在基業: [白日夢、 吃、 玩電腦遊戲,培訓
教育、 街道的早餐,偶爾出的網吧] 發現計數啊,真的像太陽一樣的吳塘大學西安離開度假嗎?古代人知道時間就是金錢,我綁在陽光下的分錢。好了,要做,我,我要試試它說 baa 野性的一面不知道頭,扭腰的事情有 Mieye
泥、 嘗試嗎?我試著你母親 baa,比香港,試圖把你拉流浪的人,如果行政長官英幹神經病拉你到山上,以支援國民黨和共產黨的上方掛到普杰,進入城市論壇 d 老野生鬥爭與低高中學生比掛 baa d 妨擾事故處野生水果忙著做第一,
最後播放你總是掛比主雞兵團機播放太陽,吹我的同事論壇背誦過日子比 d 偷錢買什麼水-你方彎曲英幹的第一位知名人士春季野生無限的談話,坑你早兩天出街湧扭比活抓 d baa 長者的母親告訴我有關耶穌麻花留下我了兩個幾分鐘,
我買的午餐葉酋長,關於偵聽信道的野生湧系最扭風騷 baa 麻花比野生世界的耶穌的愛比我攜帶曲堤、 韓 Mi 溶滋擾野生你好,好足夠的空氣撚左幾頁晚上玩電腦輸入的撚幾錢左的兩百香港美元您總是結束耶穌的錢吃食品方便湧了黑橙色扭。活根
嗯,風打你、 鍾背誦野外生活在乾淨的灰塵,掛尾風和打你總是躺井麻花打,你估計友誼波 baa。哦這件事扭腰的計數、 廢物英幹麻花比人,然後我洗你的地板,總之,無聊的朋友!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
11-7-12 
在線時間
588 小時 

玩過星曲WEB 忍影世界

42#
發表於 11-7-30 03:29 PM |只看該作者

用bing翻譯樓主扁文

唉,又到左一年入邊最長既假期,點解永遠呢D時候,只能夠係屋企做一排半宅男,又或者出網吧,生活永遠離唔開電腦,真係好想有一個刺激驚險既假期,不過諗都唔好諗,你估多啦A夢呀,一講就有,唉,刺激只能夠係睇卡通入邊得泥,點解人生長長,好好地個幾月要白白低痴咁度過呢,你老未我真係好想去尹拉克打仗, 令支槍沖出去殺得幾爽,死左就拜尻拜唔洗煩,點解人生可以
咁悶,果d真正宅男又係點樣過佢呢個慢長既假期,真係好想同佢地請教下,倒低佢地個腦係裝乜春,點解可以咁撚白痴日日打機都唔悶,依家我日日做既野都不外附:[發白日夢,吃飯,打機,訓
教,出街吃早餐,間中出網吧]點樣算呀,唔通真係咁樣晒左一個假期?遠古人都識講時間就是金錢,我一分一秒係到晒錢。唉,有咩野做,人一世物一世咩都要試下呢句野唔知邊撚個尻頭講出
泥,試?我試你老母咩,香港地試咩都比人拉,你當街吊尻特首又比人話神經病拉你入青山,支持國民黨又話比共産黨吊到仆街,走上成市論壇同d老野鬥低能果d中學生又係冇野做得閒果頭,
吊你老尾打機又比小學雞軍團玩晒,上論壇諗住同人吹下水又比d搶錢黨屈尻你買個乜春尊貴會員先可以無限講野,吊你老母早兩日走出街仲比d咩長老捉撚住我講耶蘇講撚左我兩個幾鐘,
我買飯咋大佬,最撚嬲係聽完佢講野仲比本咩撚野耶蘇愛世人經比我拎去睇,咁我冇野做咪睇下囉,睇撚左唔夠幾頁,夜晚打機輸撚左港幣兩百幾蚊,你老尾耶蘇食錢仲食得勁撚過黑橘。根住
好啦,打風啦,仲諗住一野洗淨塵,吊你老尾個風又打打下唔撚打,你估友誼波咩。唉算尻數唔撚講啦,廢尻撚事比人話我洗你地板,總之悶啦!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alas, and to left a years into edge most long both holiday, point solutions forever does d when, only can Department Housing enterprises do a row half Otaku, and or out Internet cafes, life forever away from well open computer, really Department good wanted to has a stimulation adventure both holiday, however know are well good know, you revaluation more la-a dream Ah, a told on has, alas, stimulation only can Department air cartoon into edge was mud, point solutions life long long, good to a several months to white low nerd just spent does, you old not I really Department good wanted to to Yin Lake battle, order support gun rushed out killed was several cool, died left on worship rump worship well wash annoying, point solutions life can
Just stuffy, fruit d real Otaku and Department point sample had their does a slow long both holiday, really Department good wanted to with their to consult Xia, pour low their to a brain Department mounted-what spring, point solutions can just twist idiot day day playing machine are well stuffy, according to home I day day do both wild are simply report: [made daydream, dinner, playing machine, training
Teach, street breakfast, Internet cafes in] point count, please pass it just left a Sun holidays? all of the ancient people know the say time is money, me a minute to get the money. Alas, BAA and wild, one world one BAA should try this wild edge of what a rump of twist heads to speak out
Mud, try? I tried your mother BAA, BAA testing than people in Hong Kong, Chief Executive, you start hanging rump than Mutt neuropathy pulling you in Castle Peak, supported the KMT than the suspension of the Communist Party to go to hell, going into a bucket-low-energy forum with d in old wild and watery and wild fruit d middle school students have time fruit head,
Hanging your old machine than primary school playing Chicken Legion Sun, know members of the Forum on water than blowing flexor rump d Rob money buy you what spring can expedite infinite stresses wild, two days before the hanging your mother out of the street than d Jones Lang LaSalle BAA elders caught twisting my stresses Iesu twist left me the few Bell,
Buy me a meal at first big brothers, after listening to tell their wild twist of Nan Zhong Biben BAA yeyesu so loved the world of twist than I to carry air, La under injected me with no wild cards on the air, when left enough twist a few pages, left $ 200 on a few mosquitoes in machine transmission and twisting of the night, have you fresh feel well in fresh money to old weiyesu Jones Lang LaSalle twisting dark orange. Root
Well, Typhoon, Zhong Shen lived a wild wash dust, pendant you old tail wind again to lay a twist, you reassess the friendship-BAA. Alas count number of sacral region well told twist, waste rump twisted thing than the mutt I wash your floor, in short: stuffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
10-7-25 
在線時間
486 小時 
43#
發表於 11-7-30 03:36 PM |只看該作者
原帖由 ivan1138 於 11-7-30 03:29 PM 發表
唉,又到左一年入邊最長既假期,點解永遠呢D時候,只能夠係屋企做一排半宅男,又或者出網吧,生活永遠離唔開電腦,真係好想有一個刺激驚險既假期,不過諗都唔好諗,你估多啦A夢呀,一講就有,唉,刺激只能夠係睇卡通入邊得泥,點 ...

好低能- -
冇事搵事做

我都試下先

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
11-7-12 
在線時間
588 小時 

玩過星曲WEB 忍影世界

44#
發表於 11-7-30 03:43 PM |只看該作者

回復 43# Alanvs2009 的帖子

-.-睇洛去見到

我都試下先...我笑左
‹ 上一主題|下一主題

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-5-28 03:46 AM , Processed in 0.032961 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存