2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 灣岸4 各灣3DX+車種包圍及車種翼一覽[已齊DX+新車種] ...
返回列表 發新帖 回覆
查看: 48138|回覆: 95
go

[分享] 各灣3DX+車種包圍及車種翼一覽[已齊DX+新車種]   [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

1#
發表於 09-4-14 12:37 PM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
舊post LINK已死
http://www.2000fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=2893436&extra=page%3D1

點擊圖片可以放大

各灣3DX車檢新顏色一覽[已齊DX車種]
http://www.2000fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3357437

各灣3DX車種包圍及車種翼一覽[已齊DX新車種]
http://www.2000fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3357450

DX 背景圖之動物奇觀(已有1000-50000星動物)
http://www.2000fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3246074

請各位睇完覺得有用的請加GooD[想加請按我]

如果加唔到Good的朋友
請幫手按最低下的推薦
令有用的Post推到上去比人睇!

MAZDA

MX-5 (NCEC)
Aero parts set A

Aero parts set B

Aero parts set C

Wings by car type

Mazda Speed 6
Aero parts set A The Aero parts set A is the aggressive version of the Mazda Speed 6. Elements from Sports cars (a bumper with a large hole, side step, high wing, and diffuser) are well-mixed in this car. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B The exposed headlight with a brutal-looking projector gives this aero parts set a tremendous impact.
The concept for this aero parts set is its specification for 1/4 mile street drag races. The closely-attached wings are American. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set C This Aero parts set makes use of a genuine design, and the volume of the bottom parts has been increased for greater stability. The arch-type high wing is evidence of enhanced performance?
(Maeda)

Wings by car type A genuine wing from the Atenza Sports car. This wing was originally built for 5-door hatchback cars, but you can use it for sedans in Wangan Maxi 3.
(Maeda)

RX-7 (FD3S)
Aero parts set A This aero parts set has a sharp 3D edge added to an FD with a dynamically-curving body line. The undulating ultra-thin spoiler and cheeky wings at the front and rear part are its main points. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set is characterized by its wide-open front bumper. The four fixed headlights and big rear spoiler cover the standard dress-up points for the RX-7, right? This aero parts set is wide, so it looks stable. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This is a Mazda Speed aero parts set which you might have seen in Wangan Maxi 2.
The set has the kind of first-class aerodynamics that can only be achieved by top manufacturers. You will feel like you are cutting through the air effortlessly thanks to the original shape of the rear bumper. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This is a genuine "Type II" wing. If you drive this car in real life, I want you to use this wing in the game. The RX-7, which RGO Ohta uses in Story mode, also has this wing. (Maeda)

[ 本帖最後由 trl-ng 於 10-3-24 05:29 AM 編輯 ]
已有 7 人評分Good 收起 理由
Nests + 1 抵加
☆♂偉仔♀ + 1
pong920 + 1 支持你!下次繼續^_^
ak2005 + 1 感謝分享!
junosg11 + 1
RoSE★ + 2
[=ar樂... + 2 加曬俾你!!有心機thx

總評分:  Good + 9   查看全部評分

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

2#
發表於 09-4-14 12:38 PM |只看該作者
Savanna RX-7 (FC3S)
Aero parts set A The vertically-cut design of this aero parts set is very impressive. Fashions in aero parts when this car was released have been casually tossed into this aero parts set. Seeing how the fixed headlights have been forced into this car will bring a tear to your eye.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set B Many holes have been made in the front bumper of this aero parts set to bring a cooling effect around the engine. When racing by the driving lamp at the front bumper, the retractable headlights open to reduce air resistance and achieve maximum speed. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set is totally opposite to Aero parts set A, as is has a modern design. The combination of a huge flared portion and a bold sticker will make this set a big hit with our glamour-loving American friends! I really want you to use this with a luxurious metal-plated wheel. (Maeda)

Wings by car type A high wing which is seldom used with the Savanna RX-7. This showiness is most appropriate for the game screen. Try playing with this in third person mode!! (Maeda)

RX-8(SE3P)
Aero parts set A The impressive front of this aero parts set looks like big laughing face. It would look good if you added a gorgeous custom color and a bonnet with air holes. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set is characterized by a pentagon-shaped grille with pronounced edges. The large opening in this set looks like it will increase the cooling effect. The black smoke colored tail lamp and other small dress up innovations for the rear portion design are all very effective. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C The aero parts set from the Mazda Speed. Many people in cities are fixing this aero parts set to their RX-8. Maybe you have seen one in real life? Compared with the normal car, the volume at the bottom of the body is larger, making the car look more stable. (Maeda)

Wing by car type An RX-8 genuine optional rear wing. I bet there are many people who absolutely must have this wing!
(Maeda)

已有 1 人評分Good 收起 理由
RoSE★ + 2 你的文章對我很有用。謝謝!

總評分:  Good + 2   查看全部評分

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

3#
發表於 09-4-14 12:40 PM |只看該作者
Eunos Cosmo
Aero parts set A This set has a simple shape, but makes a massive impression thanks to the increased volume at the bottom. The characteristic rear spoiler has the almost same cubic surface as the Citroen C6's rear window... doesn't it? Or something like that... I can't really come to grips with it myself...
(Maeda)

Aero parts set B This round six-lamp headlight creates a racing atmosphere. It is very different from the luxury Cosmo, but it is a great set, I think. If I was being chased by this from behind, it would be so thrilling.
If you are loyal to racing, this is the set for you. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C The same genuine optional aero parts set as featured in Wangan Maxi 2. I remember that I could not find this aero parts set anywhere, so I went to Mazda's lab in Yokohama to take a look at it. The emblem at the side shines when the lights are turned on. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This is a low-type spoiler. For such a big coupe, the kind of design is the most appropriate. (Maeda)

已有 1 人評分Good 收起 理由
RoSE★ + 1 感謝分享!

總評分:  Good + 1   查看全部評分

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

4#
發表於 09-4-14 12:41 PM |只看該作者
MITSUBISHI MOTORS

Lancer Evolution X (CZ4A)
Aero parts set A

Aero parts set B

Aero parts set C

Wings by car type

Lancer Evolution IXMR (CT9A)
Aero parts set A It's like Gundam? no, it's more like a robot. The mechanical design with its pronounced edges is looks just like a Japanese monster machine. This is better for expressways than darts. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B The light pod reminds me of a rally. Some people even ask if this is really an aero parts set! This light pod was added by Director Uchida, a big rally fan.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C Makes your car look like a real rally car. The characteristic rear wing is reproduced perfectly. Please use this aero parts set with a works sticker.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type A normal Lancer wing. Choose this if you'd prefer something a little more humorous offbeat than fierce. If you can use this type of humor well, you may be good at dress-up. (Maeda)

Lancer Evolution VIIIMR (CT9A)
Aero parts set A The large front bumper makes it look battle-ready. When I designed this aero, I made a two-level rear wing... I even think it is too high. The triangle mark on the front grille, although it is small, identifies this set as belonging to the Lancer Evolution VIIIMR. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B Once again, a light pod. Director Uchida has managed to sneak a light pod in here too. Mitsubishis are truly made for rallying. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set utilizes the form of the original. The canard on the front bumper generates downforce. A small spoiler for rectifying action at the root of the wing shows that it was designed by a real professional. (Maeda)

Wings by car type The rear wing of the Lancer Evolution VII GT-A. If you have this, you might feel like you are riding on a real GT-A! To tell the truth, I wanted to buy a GT-A once.
(Maeda)

[ 本帖最後由 trl-ng 於 2009-7-8 12:42 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

5#
發表於 09-4-14 12:42 PM |只看該作者
Lancer Evolution VI (CP9A)
Aero parts set A This is also an American... no, no, the air intake with a fin at the front and rear is appealing to a man's feelings. I hope that steam comes shooting out of here...but I guess it's impossible...(Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B It's a light pod. The shape of the light pod is different depending upon the car type, so try as many car types as you can. I am sorry to mention this so many times, but the light pod was added slyly by Director Uchida. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This is the "Lancer Evolution Tommi M_kinen Edition" for maniacs. If you like the Lancer, this aero parts set is the one for you. (Maeda)

Wings by car type A normal Lancer wing. If you are shy, it will be good for you. (Maeda)

Lancer Evolution V (CP9A)
Aero parts set A This is a manly aero parts set. This aero parts set is characterized by four round headlights and a blacked-out center portion. Having extra holes in each portion makes for more effective cooling, and the front bumper with a canard-like shape improves the downforce. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This is a light pod. I remember how just difficult it was for me to match a light pod to a bonnet with holes.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set is characterized by a tail lamp cover at the rear. In the early stages, I wanted to make this like a futuristic weapon, but I redrew it when I saw that it didn't match the Lancer's original design idea. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This is a Lancer Evolution IV wing. The car itself has never appeared in the Wangan Maxi games, but the wing has. For now, how about using the wing to make a fake Lancer Evolution IV?
(Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

6#
發表於 09-4-14 12:43 PM |只看該作者
Lancer Evolution III (CE9A)
Aero parts set A Lancer Evolution cars are like robots, so I emphasized this characteristic in this aero parts set. The thick pole structure may be unconventional, but if you are searching for a car that looks different from others, this could be the set for you! (Maeda)

Aero parts set B Adding a light pod to your car does not reduce its maximum velocity, so you can try it without hesitation. I am sorry that I cannot see this from behind during races. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set is characterized by a high wing and tail lamp cover. The many arc-type motifs used at the front of this aero parts set makes it look like it is smiling. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This time, the rear wing is taken from the Lancer Evolution II. This sounds like the scheming of Director Uchida once again, as he once added a Lancer Evolution II wing to a Lancer Evolution I... (Maeda)

GTO (Z16A)
Aero parts set A The rear view is superb and the design emphasizes the GTO's American muscle. The mesh for the air vent at the rear bumper is an effective accent. This is one of my favorite aero parts designs. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set is characterized by the hole in the nose and the well-balanced silhouette. Not flashy, but the design makes use of an original shape (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set makes your car like a gorgeous American machine. It definitely has the biggest presence in Wangan Maxi! Let's drive through Wangan line in this American muscle car!! (Maeda)

Wings by car type GTO's ultimate genuine wing. I'm sure many of you like this shape, right? If you know the difference between an early, middle, and late GTO, this is the wing for you. (Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

7#
發表於 09-4-14 12:44 PM |只看該作者
NISSAN

GT-R  (R35)

Skyline GT-R (KPGC10)
Aero parts set A

Aero parts set B

Aero parts set C

Wings by car type

Fairlady Z (Z34)
Aero parts set A

Aero parts set B

Aero parts set C

Wings by car type

Skyline GT-R (BNR34)
Aero parts set A The aero parts set looks low and wide thanks to the front bumper with its racing car image and small spoiler. As this set has a large rear diffuser, I recommend you use it with a tall GT wing. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B The large grille is impressive in this aero parts set. In the center, there is a bar for reinforcement, but you can't see it in the game, can you? The hard image achieved by the many mesh parts is fascinating. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This also appeared in Wangan Maxi 2. In real life, many cars use this NISMO aero parts set. In this set, aerodynamics and the unique Skyline GT-R power are combined. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This is a wing available as an option in the normal Skyline coupe. This gorgeous wing packs a punch around town. (Maeda)

Skyline GT-R (BCNR33)
Aero parts set A This set has a simple structure. It has a front bumper with a curved surface and a side step with holes, but the large 33R body with a drag car-like low rear wing and the diffuser are really unique. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B In this aero parts set, the power of the GT-R has been enhanced simply with a basic yet large bumper, a side step with a brake-cooling duct, a diffuser-like rear bumper and a rear wing. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C Just like the 34R, this is a NISMO aero parts set that also appears in Wangan Maxi 2. I would like a 33R to use myself, and therefore this aero parts set is what I am aiming for. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This wing was a standard option for the Skyline coupe GTS-t at the time it was first produced. When I was about 19 years old, the R33 came onto the market and I wanted a GTS-t with this wing (TYPE-M) so much. (Maeda)

[ 本帖最後由 trl-ng 於 10-3-24 05:28 AM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

8#
發表於 09-4-14 12:44 PM |只看該作者
Skyline GT-R (BNR32)
Aero parts set A The box type aero parts in this set totally changed the image of the 32R. The inorganic image and meshed headlight will surprise you. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set consists of flowing lines and sharp straight lines. The dainty edge might be a little feminine, but it mysteriously gives off a macho air as soon as you add 3DGT wings. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set C This is a NISMO aero parts set that also appears in Wangan Maxi 2. This aero parts set was different from those used with other GT-Rs; it was not sold as a standalone aero parts set, but as a base model for racing. This is a very small difference, so if you know about it, you must be very familiar with the 32R.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type Many people told us through the opinion box that they wanted this. With this, you can make your car like "Reina Akikawa's"!! (Maeda)

Fairlady Z (Z33)
Aero parts set A A sporty feeling has been added to the sophisticated Z33 in this design. As this set doesn't have many changes, it's good for people who like to keep the original shape. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set is aggressive. This American set has many openings at its front part, showing that it is ready for action! (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This is a NISMO aero parts set that appeared in Wangan Maxi 2. The elongated body shape makes it look really aerodynamic. This aero parts set was added to Wangan Maxi 2 just after this set actually came onto the market. I remember having to see this when it came back to MISMO from a tour of Japan as it was the only one of its kind on the planet at that time. (Maeda)

Wings by car type An arch-type wing that matches the body. If you use it with a normal body, it will look top-class. (Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

9#
發表於 09-4-14 12:45 PM |只看該作者
Fairlady Z (Z32)
Aero parts set A The front bumper of this set, with its aggressive openings, is impressive. The hole for cooling in the fender shows that it is serious, just like "Makoto Morishita's" car in the original comics.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set B A 4-light fog lamp at the front bumper characterizes this aero parts set. The low and long body makes the car look even more bulky, and lets it hug the ground at maximum velocity. Furthermore, it looks solid. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set C "Only a rear wing!?", is what some people might say about this aero parts set, but this type of wing is a must-have item for the Z32. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This is the ultimate Z32 wing. When you select your car type, it is an early type, so you can get a feeling you have the ultimate version. In Story mode, Yamashita's Z32 has one of the wings from the middle period. Do you want to ask me if it is available or not?
(Maeda)

Fairlady Z (Z31)
Aero parts set A This aero parts set uses an original shape in a simple manner, but the spoiler that is extended backwards will show you its loyalty to maximum speed. The detail at the rear will bring tears to the eyes of Z31 fans. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B The headlight cover of this aero parts set is really impressive. When the Z31 was active on stage, this cover was very popular as a dress-up part.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set 50th anniversary memorial model. Z31 fans must be hankering after the blister fenders on this model. An emblem indicating the 50th anniversary is firmly attached.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type This thick wing is rare in the Z31. The old cars, with their thin lines, may need this wing to provide extra volume.
(Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

10#
發表於 09-4-14 12:46 PM |只看該作者
Fairlady Z (S30)
Aero parts set A You cannot miss it! This is as the same as the "Devil Z", the main machine in the original comic "Wangan Midnight". In Wangan Maxi 2, you could only select a carbon bonnet, black blister fender or midnight blue, but this time, all colors are selectable. If you like the original comic, you should use this aero parts set. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This has the same image as the rally cars in the old days. Nowadays, the Fairlady Z has a circuit image, but in the old days it was used for rally races. If you were alive when this set came out, you should use it. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This is also the same as the "G Nose" used for a short time by "Akio Asakura" in the original comic "Wangan Midnight". This time, the design used in the original comic has been preferentially applied. (Maeda)

Wings by car type The duck tail is the standard shape for the S30, but as the setting is different, I used a different version, an arch type. I had to make a lot of effort to find an appropriate shape for this wing.
(Maeda)

Silvia (S15)
Aero parts set A This set belongs to the same series as the R32-GT aero parts set. The sharp edge, curved lines and your driving technique will create a nice and sophisticated atmosphere. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B This was an optional aero parts set for Silvia at the time that the car was released. There are many cars with this set in real life, so you may be able to see it sometime. I have often seen wings with a triangular high mount stop lamp as well. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This is a NISMO aero parts set that also appears in Wangan Maxi 2. Its fearless design makes the Silvia even sportier.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type This is rare for the S15 Silvia. Its beauty looks best on the game screen.
(Maeda)

180SX (RPS13)
Aero parts set A The extended front nose and cover for the rear wheel arch show its loyalty to maximum speed. If you are pursuing maximum velocity, this is the set for you. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set is characterized by a covered tail lamp. The 180SX standard rear spoiler looks great! (Maeda)

Aero parts set C The 180SX type III external cover. But note that the type II is used, so the tail lamp has not changed.
A gradually changing external cover is a characteristic of a car with a long life. If you have a type III, please use this.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type This type is a must for 180SX, right!?
(Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

11#
發表於 09-4-14 12:47 PM |只看該作者
SUBARU

Impreza WRX STI (GRB)

Aero parts set A

Aero parts set B

Aero parts set C

Wings by car type

Impreza WRX STI (GDB-F)
Aero parts set A The cover for the characteristic F type Impreza headlight makes this completely original. The front, side and rear black parts which are like additional parts give this car a light image. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B Just like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution series, the Impreza series have light pods. The pods for F type cars have a curved surface and are appropriate for cars with curved lines. Just by using this set, you can turn you car into a rally car. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set C Original optional aero parts set. It is good that the volume at the bottom is increased. If you use it in your real car, I want you select this. (Maeda)

Wings by car type The original wing from the Impreza "S204". You can feel like you have a limited edition car! (Maeda)

Impreza WRX STi (GDB-C)
Aero parts set A This aero parts set has had the fog lamp removed and is armed with a tough aero for street racing.
This set is characterized by having a fin at the fog lamp position. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B In the C type, the light pod is placed at almost the same position as in the F type. The shape is original, and its simple streamlined design is appropriate for "Namidame". (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set C This is an original optional aero parts set. Its aggressive fighting power and the processing at the front grille are very characteristic. (Maeda)

Wings by car type An original wing from the Impreza special limited edition "S202".
(Maeda)

Impreza WRX STi VersionVI (GC8)
Aero parts set A This set is characterized by a bumper that has been organically extended to the right and left. This aero parts set looks hand-made. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B This is another light pod, but in the GC8 the driver's view is maintained by using an original structure where the light pod is divided to the right and left. The cover is straight and looks like an old machine. This matches the deep bass of the Impreza. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set C This is a simple aero parts set without any decoration. The excellent surface finish, bilaterally-symmetric bumpers and low-type wing create a unique silhouette.

Wings by car type The original wing from the Impreza STi type II. I think many of you will remember this wing.

[ 本帖最後由 trl-ng 於 2009-7-8 12:50 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

12#
發表於 09-4-14 12:49 PM |只看該作者
Legacy B4 (BL5)
Aero parts set A This characteristic meaty front bumper makes for a totally new image. I think it has almost as much presence as the Impreza. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This external cover is from the popular "Blitzen" Legacy limited edition car. The design around the rear is great.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C This aero parts set was sold as an original option. It also appeared in Wangan Maxi 2. Its elegance makes it appropriate for adults. (Maeda)

Wings by car type It has a touring car image. This wing is not gorgeous, but it is a standard.
(Maeda)

Alcyone SVX (CXD)
Aero parts set A A powerful image is created by pulling out the bottom portion that is often pulled in. The thickness of the wing shows off its power. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B The covered front grille gives an impression totally different to that of the original car. The Subaru emblem attached to the covered tail lamp at the rear looks really good. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C An original optional wing at the time this car was produced. Lots of Alcyone SVXs had this wing. Even now I still want a silver and gun metal two-tone car with this. (Maeda)

Wings by car type An Impreza wing has been forcibly added to this car...looking at it now, maybe a bit too forced... (Maeda)

R2 (RC2)
Aero parts set A A retro set with pretty metal plating. I want a sophisticated lady to race with this, but of course, macho men are also welcome! (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B Another light pod. This seems like another one of Uchida's conspiracies, but Maeda wanted this to make a "False Impreza", so aero parts are craftily attached to this car, although they are not on other cars with a light pod.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C The blister fender changes the width of the car. Well-organized, and I like it a lot. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This shape is of course essential. The forcedly-equipped look is great.
(Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

13#
發表於 09-4-14 12:50 PM |只看該作者
TOYOTA

Supra (JZA80)
Aero parts set A This aero parts set utilizes the form of the original. The front bumper with its enlarged openings is simple, but makes you feel the upgraded performance. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B The large diffuser at the rear which is reminiscent of GT cars is really impressive in this aero parts set. Since air current and cooling effect were prioritized in this set, there are many holes. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This TRD 3000 GT Aero parts set also appeared in Wangan Maxi 2. The power, on par with GT machines, is impressive. (Maeda)

Wings by car type A thick wing appropriate for a Supra. Since the car itself has a large body, the thickness of this wing is just right.
(Maeda)

Supra (JZA70)
Aero parts set A The new fixed headlight is 90s-style and suits the 70 Supra. You can expect a cooling effect from the enlarged opening at the front bumper. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B This is an aero parts set with serious volume. Many of the aero parts sets for the 70 Supra are simple, but even though this one is not, I think it looks good. The early-type front and black mole are my favorites. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This set also appears in Wangan Maxi 2. This "Turbo A Duct" is a must for the 70 Supra. (Maeda)

Wings by car type An original wing from the early-type 70 Supra. If you are loyal to the early-types, this will be good for you. (Maeda)

MR-2 (SW20)
Aero parts set A This set looks as good as an American works team-produced set. The swirling side step is its characteristic. Coordinate it with a flashy custom color. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B This aero parts set is characterized by the simple front and rear wing. The processing around the tail lamp shows that this set was made by real professionals. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This TRD2000GT aero parts set also appeared in Wangan Maxi 2. This set gives the MR-2 a thrilling wild body.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type A genuine I type wing. This was a Toyota standard design when the car was released. (Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

14#
發表於 09-4-14 12:51 PM |只看該作者
Chaser (JZX100)
Aero parts set A The design of the front bumper is based on current Toyota designs. I like the smoke processing on the tail lamp and the small spoiler. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B The front bumper with a large hole and the big wing at the rear remind me of powerful tuned cars. It gives your car an 800 horse-power punch! (Maeda)

Aero parts set C This TRD aero parts set also appears in Wangan Maxi 2. This set creates a racing car-atmosphere. (Maeda)

Wings by car type This wing is just like the one on "that car" which drove well in a certain race. There is a miniature of "that car" with this wing on my desk. (Maeda)

Aristo (JZX161)
Aero parts set A The shining golden mole is making its presence known. If you are a show-off, this is the only choice for you. And make the wheel gold as well. (Tetsuo)

Aero parts set B This bumper with a large opening makes it look really powerful. The large volume of the bumper at the rear makes the big sedan even more powerful.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C A dealer's original aero parts set. It is fascinating because it is humble, yet well put together. If you are casually cool person, it will be good for you.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type A low spoiler that fits big sedans like the Aristo. (Maeda)

Celsior (UCF10)
Aero parts set A The sporty Celsior. This car seldom feels sporty when you drive it, but you can get a good sense of speed.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set B The bumper, with 2 vertical lights, is very characteristic. Its strong presence makes big sedans even more fascinating. I remember that it took a long time to come up with the shape of this aero parts set. (Maeda)

Aero parts set C The projecting front mask is very impressive. If you actually see this aero parts set, you will be really surprised. I recommend this if you place a high value on individuality. (Maeda)

Wings by car type The good old boomerang type. I do not know if you can call this a wing or not..., but I am sure some of you have good memories about this type of wing.
(Maeda)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-10 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

15#
發表於 09-4-14 12:52 PM |只看該作者
Corolla (NZE121)
Aero parts set A A racing style aero parts set. I am sure no one use this kind of aero parts set for a Corolla in real life... but, this is a game! It's got to look flash! I love the diffuser at the rear. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B A retro type aero parts set (?). There were many retro type cars like this for a while, don't you think?
If you want to have a car that is different from others, this is the best choice.
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C A simple aero parts set. If you are shy, this will be good for you.
(Maeda)

Wings by car type The design is similar to that of the Chaser TRD aero parts set. If you like a high wing, I recommend this for you.
(Maeda)

Hiace (KZH100G)
Aero parts set A Aero...? The shape doesn't look aerodynamic, but it is a must for the Hiace. If you are middle-aged and drive a Hiace like this, I want to use this set in the game as well. (Maeda)

Aero parts set B An original optional aero parts set. This is the most well-balanced set!
(Maeda)

Aero parts set C What is this? It looks American. The round glass at the rear has a huge impact. This car looks best from behind. Use this when you play the game in third person mode. (Maeda)

Wings by car type A forced two-level wing. In a minivan, it is usually part of the rear gate, but this one is not. This is especially for those of you who can appreciate how the charm of this wing is different from that of the GT wing. (Maeda)

Hiace Spec

Aero parts set A

Aero parts set B

Aero parts set C

[ 本帖最後由 trl-ng 於 09-10-20 08:07 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
06-12-8 
在線時間
2554 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

16#
發表於 09-4-14 02:43 PM |只看該作者
VERY GOOD!

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
08-11-1 
在線時間
482 小時 
17#
發表於 09-4-14 03:09 PM |只看該作者
good la

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
08-1-19 
在線時間
581 小時 
18#
發表於 09-4-14 03:13 PM |只看該作者
english................

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-5-4 
在線時間
13001 小時 
19#
發表於 09-4-14 03:46 PM |只看該作者
推到版主轉貼去車版

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
05-12-11 
在線時間
141 小時 
20#
發表於 09-4-14 04:56 PM |只看該作者
very for post~~very good
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-29 07:05 AM , Processed in 0.048207 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存