2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 世紀帝國(AOE) GamePark (適用於aoe/aoe2)
查看: 16496|回覆: 9
go

[AOE] GamePark (適用於aoe/aoe2)

Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9Rank: 9

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-1-1 11:20 PM |顯示全部帖子
網址:http://www.gamepark.eu/en/
注意! 玩家必須擁有1.0e

1.0e下載網址

不過可能有d人係裝唔到,所以要用內地同胞修正過既1.0e(都係一樣,只不過係將英轉做簡中,岩一d用中文版aoc既人用)
大陸版1.0e

如果都係裝唔到1.0e或唔想用簡中1.0e
可以download呢2舊野

下載完解壓再裝就ok

game record部分
有哂文明,時間,人數等等既資料
重有個檔比你地下黎睇

又可以睇番經濟,軍事得分

有唔明就pm我或者係度回帖問啦

[ 本帖最後由 Why? 於 2008-2-24 06:11 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-1-11 06:02 PM |顯示全部帖子

連線教學

首先到http://www.gamepark.eu/en/
係右上角按下"Register"

然後就填個人資料
記住e-mail一定要有效,因為註冊後會send封信比你激活帳號

依家你就有左gamepark既acc喇
不過要玩就要裝gamepark climent

裝完之後會有個icon係桌面

開左後,係左邊會見到有3個game比你選,最後果個就係aoc

拉到最底,有得選遊戲類別,好似deathmatch係死鬥
random map就係玩綠阿同michi咁

選到你喜歡既類別就按start

開始load緊喇

入到去就係咁

入面有好多room: waiting姐係等緊人
                        launched就係開始左
                        empty就係空房,如果你禁入去就會變成host

最後等齊人host就會launch game,之後就可以玩喇

[ 本帖最後由 Why? 於 2007-1-11 06:04 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-1-11 06:07 PM |顯示全部帖子

FAQ

都係轉自gamepark,英文黎架,睇唔明就冇計-_-

I downloaded the client and nothing happens when I click it, why?
This is more than likely a problem with your computer. Fix your registry before continuing. If this problem persists, re-install windows.

I registered but no email? where is it?
Please check your "bulk" or "junk" mail folder. If you have your account to auto delete bulk or junk mail, you will have to wait 24 hours before the system wipes the account. Register again and be sure to set your email settings to NOT delete junk mail. You may also contact an administrator for further help.

My password is incorrect. I am sure I used the correct one!
No, your password is case sensitive as with gamepark forums. Be sure to input your username and password correctly, if not, use the "forgot password" button, or contact an administrator.

Why does the client flash a small downloading screen but nothing happens ?
This is one of 2 reasons. Make sure you uninstall Google toolbar first. Then go into "tools" in your Internet IE browser and select "Internet Options" then click "delete temp Internet files". Refresh your GamePark and try to connect.

I'm there but nothing works, why?
This is a problem with your browser. Please get the latest updated browser, do not use any "BETA" versions. You may also cancel your client down and enter GamePark through your browser instead of clicking the GamePark client.

Ok, I connected to the client, how can I turn the sound off ?
Right click your name, select chat, then you can disable sounds.

I see people there, some have green bars and some have yellow.. what does this mean?
This is the connection speed of the user on the server. This is called latency." Depending on what you are doing on your PC, this may vary.

How do I turn those numbers off next to peoples' names?
This is called a timestamp. You can disable it by right clicking your name, selecting chat and disabling it there.

Why do a few users have a red or red square next to their name?
They are system administrators. You may know these as "m+" on the zone. (Right click on there name to see the tag ADMIN.)

Why do a few users have a green square next to their name?
They are users on your friends list.

I installed the client and it can't find the game on my PC!
This is a problem if the game is downloaded or installed in another location. You will have to re-write the registry keys, this is made simple by a small tool. Simply download and find your "aoc.exe" and "aok.exe" and patch them. Get the tool from the downloads section

I have a problem with a user, what do I do?
Report your complaint to a system administrator. If none are there or they are busy, report the user to a system administrator on GO forums. Please do this in private message with proof of the abuse - preferably a Screen Cap (screenshot.)

I am being kicked unfairly from the server, help!
Report your complaint to a member of staff at GamePark. They will deal with your complaint. Please provide proof of the complaint - preferably a Screen Cap (screenshot.)

I have been cheated, I am sure of it!!!
The chances are you have not been cheated. If you suspect someone of cheating, be sure to have the recorded game and post it on forums under "cheaters"

Why does it take so long to launch a game?
MSN zone launches faster and has lots of errors. We launch slower allowing all computers a chance to join the game by direct play. This is to allow all users a good chance of joining.

I joined a game and I am 30 ping. Do I have to IP in?
No, you can go back. Leave the room, then re-enter. On re-enter, you will see a message "join" or "display in game" select join and you will launched back into the game. If this fails time and time again, you can also join via IP.
If you have problems joining games, or you end up with PING 30, please do the following.

1. Get my default gateway off my computer
2. type it into the browser and put the password into the form box that poped up
3. in setup make sure it was set to static ip and go into applications and gaming.
4. There forward two ports, AoeJoin put in 2300 at start and 2400 at end and AoeHost put in 47624 for start and 47625 for end.
5. put in the last 3 numbers for the ip that shows up in the gamepark gamerooms for each forwarded port
6. Save settings in setup and in port forwarding

I joined the game but I have the incorrect patch! Now I have to IP in ?
Not at all. you can go back. Leave the room, install the 1.0e patch or switch to 1.0e then you can re-enter. On re-enter, you will see a message "join" or "display in game" select join and you will launched back into the game. If this fails time and time again, you can also join via IP.

Why can't I host a game?
Make sure you select your "real IP" from the drop down menu under "parameters." You must do this to host a game. If you still cannot host, it may be a problem with your router. You may have to open some ports to allow yourself to host.. If you have installed "windows defender" we suggest you uninstall this, it causes nothing but problems.
If you are behind a router, make sure you have done the following:

1: Find your Default Gateway. To find it, you must open up the start menu and click run. In run, type "cmd" and a prompt will come up. There, type "ipconfig" and wait for it to load ips. There will be 3 ips (I hope) and the third one should be your Default Gateway.
2: Type the ip into a new internet browser window (Use Internet Explorer if you have it).
3: Fill in the form that shows up. If you put in the right Default Gateway, a form should come up asking for your Username and Password. There are different ways to fill it out depending on the router you have. Use one of the following: Username: <blank>, Password: "admin"; Username: "admin", Password: <blank>; Username: "admin", Password: "admin", or if you have a Motorola, type Username: "admin", Password: "motorola".
4: There will hopefully be a new window that shows up with a series of tabs at the top. Find one that says "Application & Gaming" or "Port Forwarding" or "Firewall Rules" and click on it.
5: There should be a list under "Port Range" with a row that may not be in this order: "Application", "Start", "End", "Protocal","ip address", and "Enable" some routers don't have "Application" and "Enable", so just skip through the part where i talk about them.
6: You need to forward two ports. For the first port, put "AoeJoin" under Application(if you have a spot for application), put 2300 in the box under Start and 2400 under End, select "Both" under Protocal and under ip address, put in the ip that shows up in gamepark gamerooms (the one that shows up automatically, usually 192.168.x.yyy) and check Enable if you have it. The second port is similar except the Application is "AoeHost", Start is 47624 and End is 47625.
7: If you have to, save changes at ther bottom of the page. Now, turn off your computer and turn off and on your router. Finally, turn your computer back on.

P.S. If your ip isn't static, you may have to change the last three numbers of the ip address every once in a while so check.

To turn your firewall off, here is a small help guide. If you need with firewall issues click Here

Why can't I join a game?
This may because the host is unable to host a game. Please make sure people are already connected. If they are, leave the room, re-enter and click "join" and it may be possible to launch you back in the room. If this fails time and time again, the game may already have started "in game" or you have a problem with your router settings. Please open the necessary ports to be able to play the game. Look in the "help" section for detailed info. If you are behind a router, make sure you have done the following:

1: Find your Default Gateway. To find it, you must open up the start menu and click run. In run, type "cmd" and a prompt will come up. There, type "ipconfig" and wait for it to load ips. There will be 3 ips (I hope) and the third one should be your Default Gateway.
2: Type the ip into a new internet browser window (Use Internet Explorer if you have it).
3: Fill in the form that shows up. If you put in the right Default Gateway, a form should come up asking for your Username and Password. There are different ways to fill it out depending on the router you have. Use one of the following: Username: <blank>, Password: "admin"; Username: "admin", Password: <blank>; Username: "admin", Password: "admin".
4: There will hopefully be a new window that shows up with a series of tabs at the top. Find one that says "Application & Gaming" or "Port Forwarding" or "Firewall Rules" and click on it.
5: There should be a list under "Port Range" with a row that may not be in this order: "Application", "Start", "End", "Protocal","ip address", and "Enable" some routers don't have "Application" and "Enable", so just skip through the part where i talk about them.
6: You need to forward two ports. For the first port, put "AoeJoin" under Application(if you have a spot for application), put 2300 in the box under Start and 2400 under End, select "Both" under Protocal and under ip address, put in the ip that shows up in gamepark gamerooms (the one that shows up automatically, usually 192.168.x.yyy) and check Enable if you have it. The second port is similar except the Application is "AoeHost", Start is 47624 and End is 47625.
7: If you have to, save changes at ther bottom of the page. Now, turn off your computer and turn off and on your router. Finally, turn your computer back on.

P.S. If your ip isn't static, you may have to change the last three numbers of the ip address every once in a while so check.

For extra info about firewall ports, click Here

If you need with firewall issues click Here

When I join a game why do I see 1.0a?
This is because you are using 1.0c. 1.0c is not supported on GamePark because many users can exploit the code and use hacks. Only 1.0e is supported.

I have some ideas.. will you listen?
Yes we will. Please put them down in the forum and we always take a look at them

Where is rated ?
Rated is now out. Some lobbies are also non rated. Rating can only happen under the following conditions.

1. All players must join via client
2. All games must finish with a winner or loser
3. In game players must be 2 teams. ( Example ) 4v4 3v3 2v2 5v3 6v3 ect..

People are saying that GamePark/Vetev has Trojans and gives a virus. Is this true?
These are small minded people that don't want the game to survive. We suggest you ignore these people as we can guarantee: there is no illegal software in GamePark!!

It is hacked, E-patch is hacked and made by a hacker..and I know people that can hack you all.
That’s nice thank you, now carry on playing with your dolls. The e patch was created by m0d. This is one of our moderators who helps us with our security issues. He designed 1.0e to fight against the hacks in 1.0c. You must understand this. Gamepark always try to stay cheatfree and 1.0c is not allowed.

Why is it so laggy?
There is no lag at all dispite what people say. You probably are referring to the flood control in the lobby. This is a 1 second flood delay to stop mindless flooding. There are a lot more users per lobby than the old zone, so this must stay for everyone’s benefit. If you lag in game, it has nothing to do with gamepark! That is down to your ISP.

What happens if I cheat. What are you going to do? I'll just create another account.
If you get banned, it will be a MAC ban. We have the power to ban the IP address, MAC address, Local IP address, mb(motherboard number), sg(hard drive number), pm(hard drive number), cp(CPU number) so there is really no way you can come back. Unless you use a different machine until your banned again. Please, I would encourage you not to get banned. We all want a free place to play the game, do not abuse the system. Do not cheat, Do not break the rules and everyone will get along just great.

How do I make a rated sig?
After creating your sig at aocgroup simple paste the auto generated html code into the sig section under your profile.
Then under your profile again, choose to enable html.
Then go to your post and click enable html and this will show your auto updated sig and allow you to see others. Also yous gamepark signatures located on GP forums or in your GP profle on zone.

I hope this guide has cleared some things up for you :).

Ports

TCP - 2300 - 2400 and 47624
UDP - 2300 - 2400 and 6073

Ports

1: Find your Default Gateway. To find it, you must open up the start menu and click run.
In run, type "cmd" and a prompt will come up.
There, type "ipconfig" and wait for it to load ips.
There will be 3 ips (I hope) and the third one should be your Default Gateway.

3: Fill in the form that shows up.
If you put in the right Default Gateway, a form should come up asking for your Username and Password.
There are different ways to fill it out depending on the router you have.
Use one of the following:
Username: , Password: "admin"; Username: "admin", Password: ; Username: "admin", Password: "admin",
or if you have a Motorola, type Username: "admin", Password: "motorola".

4: There will hopefully be a new window that shows up with a series of tabs at the top.
Find one that says "Application & Gaming" or "Port Forwarding" or "Firewall Rules" and click on it.

5: There should be a list under "Port Range" with a row that may not be in this order:
"Application", "Start", "End", "Protocal","ip address", and "Enable" some routers don't have "Application" and "Enable",
so just skip through the part where i talk about them.

6: You need to forward two ports.
For the first port, put "AoeJoin" under Application (if you have a spot for application),
put 2300 in the box under Start and 2400 under End,
select "Both" under Protocal and under ip address,
put in the ip that shows up in gamepark gamerooms (the one that shows up automatically, usually 192.168.x.yyy)
and check Enable if you have it.
The second port is similar except the Application is "AoeHost", Start is 47624 and End is 47625.

7: If you have to, save changes at ther bottom of the page.
Now, turn off your computer and turn off and on your router.
Finally, turn your computer back on.

Still having problems hosting a game?

Unable to host multiplayer game

Make sure your correct IP is set under the parameters inside your gameroom if your hosting a game.
it must always be your real client IP not your router/network such as 192 ect..

Power Cycle your network hardware: Turn off your modem, router, and computer.
Wait a few minutes then turn them back on one at a time in the listed order.
Some routers need to be power cycled to except new versions of software.

Disable Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, and other security software while you play Age of Empires 2.

Upgrade your firmware on your router and your network card.

Verify your Firewall or internet security software is allowing AOE and gamepark to pass through.

Disable your Firewall or internet security software temporarily while you test connecting to the game.

Toggle UPnP (If you have UPnP on, try turning it off and if you have UPnP off, try turning it on.)

Change your DMZ settings

Forward your ports TCP - 2300 - 2400 and 47624
UDP - 2300 - 2400 and 6073 or try using the OverridePort command listed below.

Some routers have a Gaming Mode.
Be sure to enable that option if your router supports this feature.

If your router has logging turned on make sure to clean off your logs
or restart logging before playing Age of Empires 2

Change your computers IP on your router.
Example: if your computer sits at 192.168.0.100 change it to 192.168.0.200

Sometimes the game can take up to 60 seconds to start so please always wait ·

Still having problems joining a game?

Unable to join multiplayer game

Power Cycle your network hardware: Turn off your modem, router, and computer.
Wait a few minutes then turn them back on one at a time in the listed order.
Some routers need to be power cycled to except new versions of software.

Disable Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, and other security software while you play Age of Empires 2.

Upgrade your firmware on your router and your network card.

Verify your Firewall or internet security software is allowing AOE and gamepark to pass through.

Disable your Firewall or internet security software temporarily while you test connecting to the game.

Toggle UPnP (If you have UPnP on, try turning it off and if you have UPnP off, try turning it on.)

Change your DMZ settings

Forward your ports TCP - 2300 - 2400 and 47624
UDP - 2300 - 2400 and 6073 or try using the OverridePort command listed below.

Some routers have a Gaming Mode.
Be sure to enable that option if your router supports this feature.

If your router has logging turned on make sure to clean off your logs
or restart logging before playing Age of Empires 2

Change your computers IP on your router.
Example: if your computer sits at 192.168.0.100 change it to 192.168.0.200

Sometimes the game can take up to 60 seconds to start so please always wait

How do i add a picture to my gamepark profile?
You can now add your picture to your gamepark profile by doing the following:
If you keep the same background colour it will show "floating" effect.

1. right click the image below and add your own picture to that.
2. upload it to your gamepark profile using the change picture option.
3. make sure you dont make the picture smaller than the example.
4. make sure you dont make the picture bigger than the example.

For DSL users that have problems joining games. One solution other than Router/Firewall is Nat Configuration.

Goto start> run> then type cmd> this should take you to a Black Ms-Dos screen. There type 'ipconfig' this will bring up 3 ip's. the third will be your Default Gateway, copy this IP and type it into your IE(internet explorer) browser and continue. This will bring you to your ISP Setup Website, now your will need your User Name and Password provided by your ISP.(you recieve this when you sign up for DSL) For example JohnDoe@bellsouth.net *
After typing in your User Name and Password you will need to goto Expert Mode> Configure> NAT> this will bring you to your NAT Configuration Screen. You should see Service Name with a selection box. Select Age of Empires ll from the Selection List and choose Enable that will bring up a Device Host pop up, click Done and your finished.

Solution for "Game not installed" problem for Chinese
For all chinese, taiwanese and HK ppl,
the gamepark client can not detect AOC being installed in the registry
so, to solve this problem,
u need to go to the registry directly to re-edit it!!!
(MUST go into registry, as the patch for registry doesn't work on Chinese version AOC)

Steps:
1.) 執行(Run)-->regedit
2.) click inside to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Allstar\GamePark\Hry
in the right window,
find Age2File, double click and change from
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\empires2.exe
to
C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires II\\empires2.exe

Then, Age2ConqFile, double click and change from
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\Age2_X1\age2_x1.exe
to
C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Games\\Age of Empires II\\Age2_X1\\age2_x1.exe

Close Registry, and all DONE^^

Many ppl have said that I didn't install AOC correctly,but it isn't the case
The real problem is the Chinese version that edit the registry in another way
See u ALL in GP~~

For Problems about installing Patch E
Due to the design of patch E is not totally match with the Chinese version AOC,
user can not install the patch directly

So, to solve this problem,
user has to replace the files with the patch E files.

The link of patch E files:
http://kungbernard.homeip.net/patche/patch%20e.rar

Steps:
1.) download the patch E
2.) unzip and paste the files to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires II\age2_x1
3.) done :)

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-1-11 06:12 PM |顯示全部帖子

Downloads

因為唔係個個都順利玩到gamepark,所以會有d tools係幫手fix下野既
PS 括號內既係可能有既問題

AOC Registry Fix ( The game is not installed )

If the game lobby launches and you get ( The game is not installed ) Or you cannot enter the lobby because of this then, this will fix the registry and add the necessary information to fix this problem.

here

AOC Lobby Launch Fix ( Game launches direct to game and not through the client )

If the game does not launch through the lobby and only launches the game as if you were loading it up offline, this will fix it. ( AOC )

here

AOK Lobby Launch Fix ( Game launches direct to game and not through the client )

If the game does not launch through the lobby and only launches the game as if you were loading it up offline, this will fix it. ( AOk )

here

AOC Registry ( Chinese FIX )( The game is not installed )

If the game lobby launches and you get ( The game is not installed ) Or you cannot enter the lobby because of this then, this will fix the registry and add the necessary information to fix this problem. ( aoc)

here

AOK Registry ( Chinese FIX )( The game is not installed )

If the game lobby launches and you get ( The game is not installed ) Or you cannot enter the lobby because of this then, this will fix the registry and add the necessary information to fix this problem.

here

AOC Custom Scenario Map Pack

Non boot map packs, packed with all the well known maps for AOC cs. All booters removed to bring fair play and balance back to the game.

here

AOK Custom Scenario Map Pack

Non boot map packs, packed with all the well known maps for AOK cs. All booters removed to bring fair play and balance back to the game.

here

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-3-23 07:05 PM |顯示全部帖子

Fixing the DirectPlay Error

DEL

備用.

[ 本帖最後由 Why? 於 2007-12-16 02:31 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
07-6-7 
在線時間
1 小時 
發表於 07-6-8 01:30 AM |顯示全部帖子
thanks

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-8-30 10:26 PM |顯示全部帖子

當你需要在GamePark加入或建立遊戲時,連接埠的需求

DirectX
This product is supported by Microsoft, please read Microsoft's KB240429 for more information.
-> KB240429

Age of Empires II - The Age of Kings
This product is supported by Microsoft, please read Microsoft's KB895864 for more information.
-> KB895864

Age of Empires II - The Age of Conquerors
This product is supported by Microsoft, please read Microsoft's KB895864 for more information.
-> KB895864

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-12-16 02:24 PM |顯示全部帖子

How to configure your router, And how to configure dxports

To Configure your router to play AOE on Gamepark click here

To Enable two or more computers on your network to play in the same online game click here

Just download dxportto all computers that wish to play online in the same game, create a shortcut to desktop then when you want to play aoe just open up dxports (i normally do this as a habit when i start up my comp) Once you have opened up dxport you will see an empty box the first time you use it, just enter your network ip address eg:
192.168.1.100 will have port range of 2302-2311

192.168.1.101 will have port range of 2312-2321

192.168.1.102 will have port range of 2322-2331

Once you have entered your required ip address and correct port range click update and minimize the box.

You wont have to manually enter the port range or ip address the next time you start up dxport it will automatically show you what network ip address you are using assuming you have not set up a static ip address you may have to enter port range again. To do this click file >port range > and click the required port range for your ip address.Click update and minimize the box and your set to go.

Do this on all computers on your network that wish to play AOK-AOC in the same game.

To Test your connection and many other useful hints click here

[ 本帖最後由 Why? 於 2007-12-16 02:25 PM 編輯 ]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
04-8-25 
在線時間
1342 小時 
發表於 07-12-16 02:27 PM |顯示全部帖子

Fixing the DirectPlay Error, Tutorial made by PeD

First of all go to start --> run
and type "dxdiag" without quotes.
Then go to the network tab and see if in age2_x1 the file Version is showing "<File Missing>".
So it&acute;s the problem!
First copy the "GUID" number
In my Pc the AOE 2 - TC Exp GUID number (and i think in all pc is the same) is: 5DE93F3F-FC90-4ee1-AE5A-63DAFA055950
See Pic. 1.

Now again.. start --> run
and type "regedit" without quotes.
Then go to Edit --> Find and type to find the number from "GUID".
See Pic. 2.

Now double click "Path" to edit this string
and after "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires 2\"
type the ENTIRE path to The Conquerors Exp "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires 2\Age2_x1\"
without quotes.
You have to add "\Age2_x1\". (whitout quotes)
See Pic. 3.

Now go again to dxdiag and see that the file Version is not missing anymore.
See Pic. 4.

The Problem is that DirectPlay just don&acute;t find the .exe file, the path to this file.

Now try to play TC with GP.
And Have fun.

Tutorial made by PeD.
PS: It works with all games not just with AOE.

[ 本帖最後由 Why? 於 2007-12-16 02:30 PM 編輯 ]
Pic_1[1].JPG
Pic_2[1].JPG
Pic_3[1]._editing_the_registry.JPG
Pic_4[1]._DirectPlay_now_working.JPG

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
11-6-2 
在線時間
1 小時 
發表於 11-6-3 06:51 PM |顯示全部帖子
謝囉~~~~~~~~

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-3-29 06:51 AM , Processed in 0.046473 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存