2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 歐美偶像 Avril Lavigne ‎Avril Lavigne Talks About Biggest Challenge i ...
返回列表 發新帖 回覆
查看: 1479|回覆: 0
go

‎Avril Lavigne Talks About Biggest Challenge in Writing Goodbye Lullaby [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
02-8-8 
在線時間
6883 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

1#
發表於 11-3-23 11:10 PM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Avril Lavigne in the interview
20. March 2011 around 11:21 clock | Author: Tsch |

Also would skirt-ferment will arise: As feels in such a way, and as she clear-comes today with its ex man Deryck Whibley, Avril Lavigne in the interview tells.

Like a fairy tale sounds: With 17 make friends yourself Avril Lavigne with Sum-41-Sanger Deryck Whibley, two years later the two rock stars a pair, to have were in the long run even married.

But unfortunately the common life did not function. The two musicians let themselves separate in November 2010 after scarcely five years marriage. Avril fell itself thereupon into the work and presents now with “Goodbye Lullaby” its fourth album.

Question: Avril, you changed completely beautifully! Not only optically, also in music. From where does this change come?

Avril Lavigne: I enjoyed the Popmusikzirkus, but it is now at the time to show another side from me to. “Goodbye Lullaby” became a very thoughtful album. It actually concerns song, genuine music.

Question: What thereby was your largest challenge?

Avril: I had to look for the way into my internal and encountered thereby the own fragility. I hope, my new song inspire and encourage humans. Everyone of us must go through heavy times in the course of its life. By it to break, does not belong to for the process of the arising becoming.

Question: Which face stands for you better, that the impudent would skirt-ferment or that of the Sensibelchens?

Avril: I think both. I have a strong personality. I am spontaneous and leave to the things often gladly its run. But I have also a serious side in me, which lets me sink again and again in thoughts.

Question: “Darlin'" is a song on the new album, which you wrote already more than ten years ago. How was it added?

Avril: It is one the first song, which I ever wrote. Every time I hear it, I remember a happy childhood back, to which common lives with my parents, at times, in which I had still no disk contract.

Question: Your ex man Deryck took part in the production of “Darlin'". Is that not somehow amusing?

Avril: We are divorced, but still the best friends. Therefore I do not find it under any circumstances unusual that Deryck was involved in the album in the work. In the night, at which I met Deryck the first time, I was straight times 17. It had at that time with its volumes a show in Vancouver. Afterwards we hung all together rum, to seven o'clock on the next morning. It ended finally with the fact that we played this song and now, later, he took up years him for me. That is totally cool story!

source from: Showbiz.de
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-29 10:53 AM , Processed in 1.030931 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存