Good
註冊時間
02-8-8 
在線時間
6883 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

1#
發表於 11-3-26 11:49 PM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
This article is from the Hungarian newspaper, Metropol.

Personal record by Avril Lavigne

*The singer recorded her songs in her home studio

After two years on tour, Avril Lavigne recorded her brand new album, which is now also available in Hungary. She didn’t rush with writing songs for Goodbye Lullaby, because she wanted to put her true feelings into it.
“I’ve been doing this for nine years now, and it’s not only music, but also other creative stuff that I want to work on. I have two perfumes and also a clothing line called Abbey Dawn, but my first love is music of course. I got to produce some of the songs. I spent two and a half years on this record, so now I’m really excited to get back on tour.” says Avril.

The majority of the songs were recorded in her home studio, and they are about what Avril and those close to her have gone through in the past years. Her own feelings also inspired the Canadian singer, who says she never wanted to be famous.
“I didn’t want to pose in Hollywood, I just wanted to sing. I used to stand on my bed and sing into my hairbrush and pretend I was giving an interview, but I never thought it would ever come true.”

Avril Lavigne says she never worked so much on a record as she did on Goodbye Lullaby. “I wanted it to be raw, and I wanted it to mean a lot to me. People who listen to it will experience honest moments, and maybe even the things I feel.”

From song to song with Avril:
* What The Hell: This song is about freedom, change and life.
* Push: This is my favorite song on the record, my girlfriends love it too. It’s about fighting for love.
* Wish You Were Here: What I like about this song is that so many people will be able to relate to it.
* Stop Standing There: I wrote this song at home on my piano.
* Goodbye: This is a really personal song, I’m not sure I’ll ever perform it on stage.
* 4Real: This song is about evolving relationships

scan0025i.jpg
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-29 05:44 AM , Processed in 0.029587 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存