Good
註冊時間
02-8-8 
在線時間
6883 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

1#
發表於 11-4-9 01:01 PM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Avril Lavigne is finally back home. After spending a couple of weeks overseas promoting her new album, the Canadian-born pop star was spotted going through LAX security after touching down in Los Angeles on Wednesday (April 6).

Meanwhile, Avril says she fears her sprawling gothic mansion in Los Angeles is too big for her – because it’s too scary at night to wander from room to room.

The What the Hell singer has become an unlikely Bel Air resident after purchasing a new mansion last year and she admits she has turned the place into a “medieval gothic castle, European-style”.

She tells Rolling Stone mag, “(There are) chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross.”

But when darkness falls and she’s all alone, she admits the property can get a little scary.
She adds, “I’m not gonna lie, it’s 12,000 square feet. It’s so big it scares me.”
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-29 09:18 AM , Processed in 0.023998 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存