2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 歐美偶像 Avril Lavigne 3rd Single confirmed Wish You Were Here from phone i ...
返回列表 發新帖 回覆
查看: 1206|回覆: 0
go

3rd Single confirmed Wish You Were Here from phone interview [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
02-8-8 
在線時間
6883 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

1#
發表於 11-7-9 10:57 AM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
The Caprice interviewed yesterday by our favorite Canadian phone. The blonde was super cute and answered several questions that fans will love to know. According to the Caprice to the full interview out next week, or next, but the basis of the interview has been made available. Check below part of the interview:

Staff, interviewed by Avril Lavigne by phone yesterday. She is in Berlin and was supercute. To interview, tried to ask things that we fans would like to know. She said that songs such as Fine and Gone, which is not entered in GL, it will be the next album - which should come out far earlier than imagined. Songs made ​​with Alex DaKid will also be on this CD.

She also said that the shows in Brazil will have shops to buy clothes for Abbey Dawn.

The new single it is Wish You Were Here and now must win next month clip or next. Quick thing.

Avril said they're excited about the shows here in Brazil and some other cool things, like dating, movies and the like. But this will only leave when the interview is complete (must tar in the air next week or next whim).

I think it is. I hope you guys are happy with the new :')

Source: Avrilspeacial
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-28 01:19 PM , Processed in 0.031151 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存