2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 暗黑破壞神3 Diablo3 轉帖:如同各大討論版, 美版官方討論版也有人PO出抱怨: ...
返回列表 發新帖 回覆
查看: 583|回覆: 0
go

[消息情報] 轉帖:如同各大討論版, 美版官方討論版也有人PO出抱怨: [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
08-7-19 
在線時間
268 小時 
1#
發表於 12-6-21 03:26 PM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如同各大討論版, 美版官方討論版也有人PO出抱怨:
出處如下
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5889189905?page=2

標題是  Blues..THIS is what people are afraid of...

The next BIG NERF. Ok, you nerfed IAS. Now people are stacking crit hit/crit chance. Some people are afraid of what the next nerf will be, including myself. How are we supposed to make a viable build when everything KEEPS GETTING NERFED??? These fears are real, and not just by me. I'm not trying to troll. I'm trying to constructively get your attention and ask that you pass it on to the devs..people feel cut-off at every turn. I myself don't know what to do. Do I stack crit chance/crit damage and pray they don't nerf? Do I stack life on hit, resists, and sit and worry about that being nerfed? I guess I'm asking..what do you suggest? What do we do? I'm trying to be nice, constructive, and respectful in this post..could I please get an answer?

不照字面全翻了, 講大意就好:
你改攻速, 現在大家都在撐爆擊率跟爆擊傷害, 但很多人都很害怕, 包括我自己, 那你下次的NERF要改啥?你這樣一直改我們根本不之到如何撐出有效率的裝備及技能. 到底後續我該如何處理, 撐血量嗎?撐抗性嗎???我想問的是, 我們該怎麼玩? 發表這個問題我並不是在牢騷, 我想要表達我的善意及建設性, 你可以告訴我如何是好嗎?

(自己短評: 太友善的抱怨文了, 跟本弱~應該要學中文來看看巴哈的..)

猛的來了, 下面是官方藍帖的回應:

There are plenty of stats we could have nerfed, there are many (some which have been mentioned) which are probably skewing itemization and build variety. We nerfed IAS because it was probably the worst offender, and because unlike most other stats has a bigger impact on mobility and resources. We know build variety is still affected by a number of issues and factors. We plan to really attack that problem in 1.1, but we didn't think IAS could sit as it was until then.

We don't want people to be afraid of nerfs, and ... I guess maybe I can try to get that across by saying we could have nerfed a bunch of stats that probably deserve it to some degree, but we didn't (aren't you thankful!?), because we don't believe our design approach should be constantly noodling with really important things, like stats. It should only be when we have an extreme situation developing, and we felt that was the case with IAS.

簡單翻譯如下:
ㄧ大堆狀態我們可以NERFED, 有些已經提出了,  我們先處理攻速, 是因為我們覺得攻速是目前遊戲最大的衝擊, 攻速會受到很多技能及屬性的影響, 本來我們打算到1,1板再來處理這個問題, 但我們不覺得功速問題可以擺到那個時候.
我們不希望玩家害怕NERFS...但我想我可以這樣說, 我們還有一堆東西可以NERF...很多屬性應該要下修的..但我們沒有(你們不感激嗎?), 因為我們相信, 我們的設定不能隨便亂改, 除非是很重大的影響, 像屬性等等, 除非有很誇張的狀況, 就像我們這次對功速的感覺.

評語: 看玩有點抽筋, 留給樓下的大大門去自由發揮吧.

你們不感激嗎?

你們不感激嗎?

你們不感激嗎?                       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
他讓我覺得最猛的地方是, 6/12 開放現金, ㄧ週後改攻速, 是手續費入手就可以這樣改讓大家在買其他東西在賺一筆的意思嗎(裝備不是他賣, 但該抽的他沒少抽...)? 然後可以再來巴拉巴拉說為了遊戲平衡等等...
本人中文比較差, 想了半天真的除了,臉皮厚,黑心... 想不出其他形容辭了        
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
美版玩家打臉, 官方出來說明他只是開玩笑的:
連結如下:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5888890171?page=6#110

前五頁轟到不行, 官方地六頁出來說, 只是開玩笑的, 您當然不需要感激, 不好意思讓妳誤會了

欠~人~女表                     

發文版主超大氣, 有興趣的可以登入幫她按個贊(Grace...因該是女的)

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-29 04:38 PM , Processed in 0.021663 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存