在線時間
790 小時 

十週年勳章(賀詞)

1#
發表於 12-10-8 12:31 AM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
本帖最後由 yelo99pig 於 12-10-8 12:42 AM 編輯

Texturing in 3dsmax using Unwrap UVW
Made by: Teun Steenbekkers
OK, I will explain about texturing in 3dsmax using the Unwrap UVW modifier, this is my first tutorial, I made it for a mate of mine who wanted to learn texturing in 3dsmax.
Import your .DFF or create a model you want to texture. I've made this simple piece of land:

Go to the Material Browser and put a Multi/Sub-Object material in a slot, it has 10 slots standard. Make all the slots GTA Materials and name them all GTAMtl. Then click on the ‘None’ button next to Color and pick Bitmap. Choose a texture. Do this for all slots and add all the textures you want you’re model to have. The Multi/Sub-Object with GTA Materials:

Apply the material to the model. Then you need to divide the model into texture ID’s. Go to polygon mode and select the polygons which need the texture in Slot 1, set their ID to 1. Do this with the polygons who need texture 2, 3, etcetera. My model needs just 1 texture, and the texture is in Slot 1 as you saw in the above picture, so all the polygons have ID 1:

Now add the Unwrap UVW modifier to the stack. Select ‘Faces’ mode in there. Then in the field of ‘Select MatID’ enter the ID you want to texture. I prefer starting with ID 1 and going down the list:

I selected Box from the 'Map Parameters' list but for flat objects I use Planar, for buildings Box or Planar. I never use Cylindrical or Spherical. Click 'Fit' to fit the texture to the object. Click on 'Edit' and then on the modifier so it goes out of the sublevel Faces. Now you can move, scale, rotate or freeform the texture. I prefer freeform because it's easier to scale and move at the same time here:

Now you can scale and move the texture around, and look at what happens in 3D View at the same time:

When you’re happy with the results, close the UVW screen and right-click the Unwrap UVW modifier and choose Collapse To, pick Yes. Now my model is textured.:

Repeat these steps for the other Material ID's in the Multi/Sub-Object material and always collapse the Unwrap UVW modiefier to the Editable Mesh or Poly and make sure that when you export, the model is an Editable Mesh.

[p=21, null, left]不过分割后的模型,导入游戏里,有漏面的情况出现,不知道什么原因。

[p=21, null, left]GTA人物制作教程(上)

GTA人物制作教程(中)
[p=21, null, left]GTA人物制作教程(下)

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
你需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 免費註冊

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-5-4 05:14 PM , Processed in 0.029231 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存